Tuesday, March 12, 2019

♦ You set my demons free...

─I had you in my grip, but you're starting to slip. Bring out the worst in me
and now it's come to end, I think I'm giving in... you set my demons free!
Song 

Clef de Peau.Samuel [CATWA]

Samuel skin includes:
Brows/Browless
Scruff/Freckles
2 Shapes (Victor & Daniel)
Worn on Skell my own shape ♥
No edit Here
Info; wind-light : Neutral
Graphics: Medium. 

♦  Matova - Angus Kilt
 The Angus kilt is fitted for Signature Gianni and Geralt, Belleza Jake, and Niramyth Aesthetic.
♦  [Gild] Interval-T one arm
 @TMJ
L'Emporio&PL  ::*Luctator*::-BENTO Bandage-
 @TMJ
♦  L'Emporio&PL::*Damned Claws*

╛ Extra ┌
.:E.A.Studio Ear Nepthune (L) V1
.:E.A.Studio:.Horns Syrax ( L )
{Lemon Tea} Swept Horns (Glossy Chocolate)
{ E v o } Tesoro Demon Horns (Silver)
Dura-B89-Hair-FAT PACK A[Left]
Dirty Secrets ~ Bento Drool HUD v2.4
[CX] Crucem Inverso (Backdrop)
[CX] Rusty Chains (chains)
Pose made with anypose hud

0 comments:

Post a Comment